USATravMed.com Monthly Sweepstakes Rules
1. Open to registered, licensed practical (vocational) nurses, & nursing students anywhere in the world; a valid email address is all that is required to enter.
2. Submit your email address @ USATravMed.com to enter free monthly drawing for the latest edition of Nursing 2013 Drug Handbook with Web Tool Kit (Nursing Drug Handbook) from Lippincott, Williams & Wilkins(pictured at right). Brand new edition, no other purchase or obligation required, includes shipping.
3. Entries limited to one per email address. Once entered, entry is valid for every monthly drawing until entry wins or sweepstakes is closed.
4. First drawing scheduled for June 15th, 2010 and then the 15th of every month after, no end date is presently scheduled or anticipated.
5. Notification of award will be by email only. Entrants are responsible for submitting valid email adresses and insuring that announcements concerning the sweepstakes sent by USATravMed are accessible to them.
6. Notification of award will be forwarded to winner no later than the 20th of each month beginning June 20th, 2010. Should there be no response from the winning email address in 3 days, 2 additional attempts to notify the winner will be made; should the winner fail to respond after three notices and after 2 weeks from the intitial notice, another drawing will be held to select a new winner & a final notice will again be sent to the original winner(s) with notification of thier failure to claim prize within the 2 week time frame.
7. Winning notification emails will include information regarding providing shipping address to USATravMed, after item has shipped, tracking information will be forwarded to winner. Proof of current nursing license or current enrollment in nursing school required before shipping.
9. Announcement of winning entry will be published on-line &/or announced in our monthly newsletter. Announcement will be limited to first name and last initial, city & state of winner only, unless express permission is obtained from the individual and written consent given.
10. Submit any questions regarding this contest or to get a list of winning entries to